Levi’s Gran Fondo Camp
Levi’s Gran Fondo has quickly become the reference event for Gran Fondos in the US. You’ll find a challenging course, amazing scenery, a huge field, and a post-race party that puts all others to shame. You’re actually doing yourself a favor by riding it.
Though our season takes us around the best cycling locations in Europe, we’re happy to come “home” every winter and ride in Northern California. We know that Levi’s Gran Fondo is only a brief introduction to the world-class riding here. That’s why we’ve created this week to show you the best of the rest. The coastal ranges are filled with small roads and Pacific Ocean views. The Mayacamas Mountains are all that separate you from the world-famous Napa wines.
Naturally, it’s not all about the riding here. With some of America’s best wineries, microbreweries, and restaurants, you’ll need some big rides to work it all off. Come join us!
Duration: 7 days/6 nights
Price: $4200 double accommodations
Single Supplement: $600
2017 Levi’s Gran Fondo Itinerary:
- Day 1, September 26: Arrive in San Francisco, and join our private transfer to our hosts in Santa Rosa. Our mechanic will help you assemble your bike, or fit you to your rental. You’ll learn what’s in store this week with a training plan overview, and meet your fellow riders at our happy hour. Morning arrivals will have a chance to head out for a short ride.
- Day 2-5, September 27 – 30: Our daily itinerary will take in 60-120km (40-75 mile) rides through the gorgeous scenery of Sonoma and Napa Counties. Loops include portions of the Gran Fondo, Tour of California stages, and local favorites. Rides will be chosen on weather conditions and group energy levels. Options to go harder or easier are always available.
- Day 6, October 1: Today’s the day – Levi’s Gran Fondo starts early. You’ll be prepared with a nutritious breakfast at the hotel before rolling down to the start. Our guides will be available to grab extra clothing and dispense last minute advice. You’re off – have a great ride! When you’re done, roll through the finish to our VIP tent and enjoy the after party; “recovery food” comes from the best food trucks and restaurants in the valley, local microbrews are poured, and live music entertains. This party blows all the others away!
- Day 7, October 2: All good things must come to and end. Our private transfer will take you back to San Francisco Airport (SFO) for your flight home. Extra baggage charges for all that wine are your own responsibility!
Levi’s Gran Fondo:
Levi’s Gran Fondo – Tens of thousands of cyclists from nearly every corner of the world tout Levi’s Gran Fondo as the best bike ride on the continent. See what they all found here in Sonoma County. Every year, we show the rest of the planet that there is nothing like riding a bike in our incredible backyard. With 128 miles of potential routes over ten distinct course options, we’ve got rides to fill the dreams of any cyclist.
- Airport and ground transfers
- 6 nights accommodation
- Three daily meals including beverages
- Daily guided ride through Sonoma and Napa
- Free Carbon Fiber Rental Bike
- Follow-car and mechanic support
- Souvenir Bibshorts and Jersey
- Levi’s Gran Fondo VIP entry and souvenir jersey
- Commemorative souvenir gift bag