We hope you’ve had good enough weather wherever you are to start piling on the miles/kilometers. Though we’ve heard from many of you about your plans, many of you are still making up your mind about your summer travel plans. Here’s a quick update to help you along.
- Our Giro d’Italia, Gran Fondo Stelvio Santini, and Gran Fondo Sportful camps are closed!
- Family Week still has 6 places left, but they’re sure to go fast. Remember this is when you’ll want to join us for the Pinarello Gran Fondo.
- The Gran Fondo Charly Gaul camp has only 3 places left (This is also a Master’s World Championships Qualifier).
- Our Dolomites Climbing Camp is down to the final 2 places. (Stelvio/Gavia anyone?)
- August race camps have 7 available places to go race on closed roads!
- The newly-announced Friuli-Veneto camp with Craig Lewis is already generating strong interest. We’re down to only 9 places left already!
So, as you can see, places are limited! Book now! And all that jazz.
If you have any questions, or need help making your arrangements, you know where to reach us!