We couldn’t be more excited about the upcoming Giro d’Italia. With what could be a defining stage on our home climb up the Monte Grappa, plus other key stages in our backyard, we will have an insider’s view on where we have to be to see all the best action. Add to that the daily announcements by some of the world’s best stage racers that they will focus on the 2014 Giro, and it really is shaping up to be the best stage race of 2014.
While a detailed itinerary is available on our Giro d’Italia Camp page, the key details are:
- Only 12 places available!
- 4 key Giro stages, including the Vittorio Veneto sprint finish, Rifugio Panarotta summit finish, Monte Grappa TT, and the Monte Zoncolan summit finish.
- 7 rides over a mix of flat farmlands, rolling vineyard-covered hills, and Dolomite mountain climbs
- 8 nights in the same hotel!
- 21 meals full of fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats supplied by local farms from Italy’s breadbasket.
- Gelato. Never forget about the gelato.
Our last four camps have sold out, so don’t delay. Registration is open now to the first 12 riders.